Imperial Recruitment Group are delighted to announce that we are looking for a professional marketer to work directly for our business!
We now require a talented marketer to head up our new marketing division and to create, execute and analyse various online and offline marketing strategies, which will help the business to not only develop new routes to market, but also manage a fast growing brand in our very competitive industry.
We will provide a perfect platform for a multi-skilled 360-degree marketer to practise their profession.
Key responsibilities are:
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Analyse sales forecasts and ensure that candidate and client generation is in sync with target markets
- Cleansing and updating the data on the system ready for consultant sales activities
- Keep promotional material ready and up to date
- Support consultants by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests
- Research competitors and market opportunities daily
- Plan sales meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements
- Specific candidate attraction strategies
- Website and social media updating
- External agency/supplier management where required
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales data
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- A recent graduate with ideally a direct marketing degree or a business-related degree with strong marketing modules
- It is essential to have a natural flair for marketing
- An aspiring leader that is looking to grow with a very entrepreneurial business
- Hands on experience of working across a range of digital and traditional marketing channels
- Strong IT skills – Adobe suite and Microsoft excel package experience would be advantageous
- To be creative and open-minded
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Negotiable [minimum £4 per hour / £150 per week] – will be discussed upon interview. Hours:
Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday [9am – 5pm / 37.5hrs are average hours] Location:
Darlington, County Durham.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.