They arelooking for an enthusiastic Apprentice who’ll fit into their dedicated team, working on exciting projects for their ever growing client base.
As well as the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, growing company, the company will offeryou the chance to play an integral part in a dynamic, focussed and productive team.
Offering a competitive salary.
You'll be provided with all the equipment you'll need to perform your job effectively, as well as encouragement and support to acquire new skills or brush up on existing ones in the form of access to materials and time to study.
The company are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with up-to-date knowledge that makes them capable of interpreting their clients’ needs into solution requirements with high quality impact.
- Building and optimising paid campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads & other platforms, analysing what’s working and what isn’t, and continually testing new ideas to achieve the best results for clients.
- Creating client-facing reports to review performance.
- Reviewing overall marketing campaign successes using measurement tools such as Google Analytics
- Working closely withthe creative team to produce best-in-class content (display / remarketing ads, video, landing pages) to meet KPIs.
- Supporting the marketing department with planning, implementation and optimisation of wider marketing campaigns to maximise overall performance.
- Frequent research and calls with experts in marketing platforms to ensure best practice is being followed and new opportunities are being undertaken.
- Analysing existing activity / performance and creating audits of prospective client’s marketing activity.
- Have good written communication skills(Communication is a big part of the job, so the Digital Marketing Apprentice must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire process / keeping a finger on the pulse of marketing trends is also key).
- Have good organisational skills
- Ability to use initiative to independently resolve problems
- Have a mature attitude
- Be reliable
- Be polite
- Be well presented
- A GCSE in English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- An A-Level (or equivalent) in a Marketing related subject would be desirable
Former apprentices that have been hired have gone on to stay in fulltime employment with the company on successful completion of the apprenticeship, with a new job role and responsibilities, as well asregular salary increases as your skills and performance increase.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.