You’ll be working closely with existing Digital Marketing staff, your responsibilities are for the general support, delivery and management of online marketing and SEO related tasks for clients.
This could include:
- Managing paid search accounts
- Writing content for websites, outreach to websites for links
- Devising and executing Twitter, Facebook and other social media site strategies
- Completing email marketing campaigns
Desired skills & personal qualities:
- Customer Service
- Ability to deliver results
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to diagnose problems with customer accounts / results, and pro-actively suggest solutions.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to be creative and make pro-active suggestions regarding customer marketing campaigns.
- Report Production
- General marketing / online marketing knowledge
- Ability to write content for blogs / articles / forum posts / social media / newsletters / brochures and other corporate / marketing materials.
Desirable, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of link building processes and other SEO techniques and systems
- Google Adwords Experience
- Google Adwords Certified
- Good Knowledge of Off-site SEO Practices ie. Link research, webmaster outreach (white hat only)
- Knowledge of other PPC platforms ie. Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Yahoo and Bing
- Account Management Experience
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
As a progressive employer, our employee friendly policies include:
- 6 weeks holiday
- 30 hour week (full time) and flexi hours
- Duvet day per quarter
- Free pizza Friday’s
- Fresh fruit, snacks & hot drinks in the office
- Regular team events
- Quarterly pay reviews
We are looking for a motivated individual who can form part of our core digital marketing team on a permanent basis once the apprenticeship is complete.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.