Do you have a creative personality and want to put it into practice?
Like the thought of being part of an experienced digital marketing team?
This company is looking to expand on their successful apprenticeship history and take on a new passionate individual to join the company.
A company which is committed to developing digital strategies that are professionally handled, and well delivered. It is important forthem to be recognised as hard-working people who solve problems for all clients.They have a passion to achieve and win new customers through the quality of servicethey provide.
Role & responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- SEO work such as ad words/ phrases to increase online presence and engagement
- Social Media management for clients
- Content creation for blogs
- Google Analytics to allow continued growth and provide feedback to management and clients
- Scheduling posts to go out at correct times to meet the best audience
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship.
- Passionate about Digital Marketing
- Good communication skill
- Exciting personality and sense of humour
- Good written skills and grammar
- Confident speaking to others
- Any portfolio of work done to show commitment and their personality
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Full-time employment may be available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.