Source Group are offering the opportunity to join their growing business with a uniquely energetic team. Investing in young people and offering long-term career progression paths make Source Group an extremely attractive company to work for.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Social media posting and monitoring
- Web site updating – updating booking systems, adding web pages and content as required
- Setting up and sending MailChimp email campaigns
- Downloading email opens reports and email campaign analysis
- Assisting with design work for online, emails, social media and marketing materials
- Creating and updating sales packs for meetings
- Assisting in the production and distribution of marketing and sales materials and collateral
- Basic photography and filming of testimonials, training and events
- Providing support for training, seminars and events as required
- Assisting the Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive and Delivery teams
- General marketing and sales administration
- Initial information gathering and lead generation through calling potential clients
- Updating and gathering data from campaign responses
- Ideally previous experience of working in an office
- Must be able to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator desirable
- Good analytical, IT literacy and numeracy skills
- Social media knowledge and awareness of digital media techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisation and planning skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and good interpersonal skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to work flexibly, under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
At least 5 GCSEs (grade C and above) including Maths and English.
- Career progression and a salary increase.
- Previous apprentices are now in integral roles around the business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.