Main role and responsibilities:
- Responding to consumer enquiries via CRM system and email.
- Managing client applications – scheduling content, managing the database, troubleshooting issues.
- Follow project plans, tracking and updating progress and following internal processes.
- Work closely with the design and development teams including third parties, monitoring progress and resolving issues.
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions, knowing when necessary to escalate to the Account Manager.
- Provide administrative support to projects including research and co-ordinating tasks.
- Website and ECRM testing and content population.
- Analyse Google Analytics metrics and produce statistical reports on an adhoc and monthly basis.
- Produce project case studies on project completion for DECIDE. marketing materials.
- Assist with putting documentation (such as agreements and contracts) in place with clients and suppliers.
- Assist with producing and updating the suite of digital documentation templates.
Desired skills, qualities and experience:
- Proven track record in project support and comfortable working in a mixed technical and creative environment.
- Confident with client and consumer contact and able to effectively represent the company in client and consumer interactions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good planning and documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail & good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Preferred, but not essential:
- Experience in working with third party suppliers
- Google analytics experience
- Experience of working in an agency environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.