We are currently looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a small family run business based in Swindon.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Manager social media via Hootsuite
- Content management
- SEO - Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Image Creation
- Increase website traffic and revenues
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Ambitious, reliable and eager to learn
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- Someone with a creative streak who can work autonomously
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Experience with social media is vital
- Experience promoting a business or an event online would be an advantage but is not essential
Desired qualification requirements:
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (C or above) including English and Maths.
35hrs per week
You will be subject to a 1 month probationary period in which you will earn the Apprenticeship Minimum Wage of £3.90 per hour.
Once the probationary period is completed, the salary will increase to £6 per hour.
- 20 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.