We now have an opening in our team for a talented and creative PR and Content marketing apprentice.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to develop a career in digital marketing.
This is a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship based within an ICT company. Throughout the Apprenticeship, you will gain on and off the job training to support you within your role, and to also guide you towards the Digital Marketer Qualification.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Managing and creating content for the company’s website and social media platforms, i.e. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Use of SEO to promote the business
- UsingPhotoshop to edit pictures and videos
- Takingpictures of products and putting them up on the company website
- Any other duties required by the marketing manager
- General IT knowledge
- Have advanced knowledge of social media
- Have an avid interest in learning the sector
- Caring in nature
- Willingness to learn
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate/progression to move onto a higher level apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.