The Company are currently seeking a creative individual to join the team as a Digital Marketing & Social Media Apprentice.
They have a dress down culture on a Friday along with an early finish of 3pm. You would be joining a company who employs highly motivated self-managed staff which offers the freedom to excel in your apprenticeship.
You will thrive in this company if you will enjoy working in an entrepreneurial team and be more suited to this type of culture than a corporate organisation.
Main role: [The role will involve the following duties:]
- Produce content for the company’s website and social media platforms
- Run email campaigns
- Coordinate the use of video and audio content
- Build a social media following and community
- Coordinate PPC & SEO campaigns
- Create social media campaigns
- Follow relevant businesses
- Approach relevant businesses through social media
- Create social media audiences
- Leverage the software available in the industry to create efficiencies
- Manage a social media budget
- Play a valuable role in building a brand
Also, you must take responsibility for the development of your own skills and abilities by showing a commitment to growing both personally and within the Business.
- Ability to understand commercial requirements to provide relevant Marketing solutions
- The ideal candidate will be technical and creative rather than task-based and functional in the way they work.
- You will enjoy researching, producing valuable content and building brands.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team but also on own initiative
- Be excited to start a career in Digital Marketing with excellent scope to put your own ideas into practice.
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
9am - 5.30pm, Monday – Thursday,
9am – 3pm on Friday (37.5 hrs a week).
The company have grown their Marketing and online presence over the last 12 months and have massive expansion plans over the next year, so if you are successful in your apprenticeship then there will be real opportunity for you to grow with the company and progress in your career further.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.