We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Email/Digital Marketing & Campaign Executive to join our Digital Marketing/Production team. You will be working across all our brands, managing and analysing email marketing campaigns and assisting with responsive HTML email template creation.
- Assist across all email marketing campaigns and newsletters, including uploading data, adding creative assets to client email templates, segmenting data and analysing results.
- Create responsive HTML email templates.
- Create workflows and online forms to aid marketing automation.
- Manage content on brand websites, such as editorial content and marketing copy, as well as managing and creating online banner adverts.
- Analyse statistics for onlinecampaigns and KPIs.
- A/B test email campaigns to continually improve the email performance.
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Working with email marketing systems like Adestra, Mailchimp or Bronto (desired)
- Proven experience/knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Photoshop or other image editing software.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- A knowledge of online ad management tools is desirable.
- Personal drive and effectiveness – demonstrates a positive, 'can-do' attitude, utilises all available resources to achieve objectives and performs at a strategic as well as operational level.
- Attention to detail - handles tasks with thoroughness and accuracy. Recognises and resolves errors.
- Communication - communicates clearly and listens effectively. Written communication is concise and well-presented, using appropriate grammar, style and language. Is sensitive to the ethical, attitudinal and corporate aspects of the company’s stakeholders.
- Time management - effectively balances priorities to meet agreed deadlines for individual and teamwork. Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Decision making - accepts responsibility, solves problems and makes appropriate decisions.
- Must have 5 GCSEs A-C grade including Maths and English
Potential full time role once you have completed your apprentices
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00 - 17.30 (37.5 hrs per week).
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.