The organisation based in Glasgow are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their Content Research Team. The research team is responsible for researching and producing content for a number of business intelligence solutions. Your role as a researcher will be to conduct research across both public and private sector markets. Initially, the focus will be on building and maintaining our public sector data, but in time you will also be gathering business intelligence data and editing news content.
The purpose of the role is to develop and maintain intimate knowledge of the public/private sector and its structure by utilising internal resources and adopting a pro-active approach to widen the knowledge base and provide content and intelligence support to the business.
Duties will include:
- Maintain and record all data within in-house databases & organise data within various sectors
- Working alongside research analysts to undertake research activities via in house system and searching online via internet
- Providing Sales reporting for clients using Microsoft packages
- Collaborating with other teams to maximise intelligence data in line with business objectives
- Sales briefings to drive awareness of data changes and underpin credibility of sales process
- Define / recommend updates to sectors and the classification systems for organisations
- AD hoc duties when requested by management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Data Entry/Database experience (desirable but training will be given)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of using Wordpress (desirable but training will be given)
- Knowledge of Social Media
- £9750 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- On-site parking
Future Career Progression:
- Progression route available for the right candidate
- Increased salary on completion of qualification
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.