This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a Global IT company who has the desire to support people through the business. The position will be to work in the Unified Communications team as an Digital Administration Apprentice.
The Getronics Unified Communications and Collaboration team is responsible for the sales, delivery, maintenance and support of Unified Communications solutions to both new and existing customers. The team has Pre- Sales Consultants and Solutions Architects identifying and designing the optimum solutions to meet the customers requirements.
There are also delivery and support teams whose roles are to ensure the customer solution is deployed and commissioned professionally and the support team is there to ensure the customers solution lifecycle experience is as trouble free as it can possibly be. The Unified Communications team customers all have contracts for maintenance and require support of equipment hardware, software and applications installed on their sites.
The Unified Communications team sits within the Operations Business unit of Getronics
The successful applicant will report to the UK Operations Manager.
Responsible for assisting with a varied number of tasks to support the management and sales team. Multi-tasking, communication skills and proactiveness are musts for this role.
The role will initially be:
- Primarily assisting with small orders progressing to ownership of large project orders from one or several suppliers through to delivery and invoicing.
- Assisting with renewals of maintenance agreements including dealing with internal and external customers or suppliers
- The aim being to upskill someone to be able to assist across the UK NEC customer base with the back office administration giving a broad view of operational requirements to run a business unit.
- Maintain detailed and organised files, using Sharepoint or Teams
- Maintain an audit file for any tasks as required
- Coordinate with finance staff as required.
- Assist with resolution of disputes
- Handling office tasks, such as, generating reports and support tasks as required by management and sales
- Providing scheduling support by booking engineering appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Assist account managers on preparation of sales documentation, including quoting for standard pricing sales, with experience this role could be enhanced to slightly larger internal sales
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Train new team members to assist with tasks as we grow the support team.
- Understanding of Contracts Administrator role and able to give a high level view and basic support during holidays and absences
- Confident, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a drive to succeed
- Proactive attitude to problem solving and shows enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A good team player and can also add value working independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Undertakes work with honesty and integrity
- Well organised and methodical, operating with pace, enthusiasm and creativity
- National 5 Maths and English or equivalent
- Monday to Friday
- 9am to 5pm
- £11,000 per annum
- A rewarding, varied career
- A competitive salary and attractive pension scheme
- Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent role on completion of Apprenticeship
- For the right candidate this role could lead to Junior Management or other roles such as Service Delivery etc.
- As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.