Looking for an opportunity to develop your administration skills?
Do you use social media?
Want to have a dedicated mentor and earn a qualification too?
Do you have a strong work ethic, good computer skills and a positive attitude?
D-MAC Services is looking for you to join their busy team. We are growing rapidly and need a hard-working individual to join the administration team. You will be helping out with the admin tasks and growing the company’s social media presence. We are committed to supporting your career progression and develop your skills. You will have the opportunity to earn an administration based qualification delivered by QA Apprenticeship.
D-Mac Services Scotland are a domestic and commercial plumbing company. We specialise in bathroom and boiler installations throughout Scotland. In addition, we offer boiler repairs, maintenance and general plumbing installations and repairs.
This is a full time opportunity paired with a Digital Applications Support apprenticeship delivered by QA.
You will use a variety of different programmes and IT systems as part of your role including: Commusoft (diary management and customer base system), all of the Microsoft applications and Sage (accounting software)
- Coordinated organisation; using Commusoft to book appointments, organising events, managing diaries and assisting with the organisation of business functions
- Using the Microsoft package such as Word, Outlook and Excel to take accurate notes, manage filing systems, write and keep on top of to-do lists and scheduling tasks
- Using Sage to assist with creating and raising invoices
- Answering the telephone and greeting internal/external stakeholders in a polite and professional manner
- Support with social media to grow business presence and to gain new clients; an understanding of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn would be useful
- Taking messages with accurate details to pass to the relevant individual in a timely manner
- Monitoring the company email inbox, responding appropriately and forwarding to internal stakeholder
- Organising meetings when required
This is a fast paced administration role; we are looking for an individual with:
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy and computer skills
- Enthusiastic and can share the Director's and teams passion for the business
- Hardworking and positive attitude
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Driven and motivated
- Good with people
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 - 17:00
- £4.15 per hour (reviewed after first 3 months)
- Free onsite parking available
- Overtime available at peak trading periods
- A social and fun working environment
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support apprenticeship
- A salary review is subject to successful completion of the Digital Applications Support programme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.