S D Manufacturing take great pride in offering bespoke solutions to their clients and are looking for someone who is confident and hardworking to join the team.
You will be working in a Digital Admin Support role with enhanced responsibility and excellent career progression, assisting with data entry as well as general administrative tasks. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
- Data entry and updating database contacts on Xero Software.
- Assisting with purchase orders and sales invoicing
- Using Microsoft Office packages (Excel & Word) in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing
- Answering the telephone in a friendly, professional and polite manner and assisting customers/staff with queries
- General administrative duties
- A great telephone manner
- Ambitious and hard working
- Ability to work independently as well within a team
- Monday- Friday
- 9am-4.30pm (3.30pm on Fridays)
- £5-£7 per hour
- On-site Parking
- 29 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- On completion of the apprenticeship you will be awarded with an SCQF Level 6 in Digital Application Support
Future Career Progression:
- Significant scope for further career development for the right candidate.
- Increase on completion of apprenticeship.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.