You will be supporting Managers in the business from a systems administration perspective. This role will be varied and will include: system maintenance, updating spreadsheets and website updates via multiple systems. This role will develop and term as you move into a resourcing position and eventually into a recruitment consultant.
You will be working across multiple systems and so will need to be a fast learner. Working in a small office, you will benefit from exposure to all aspects of business and this will be a great learning opportunity for the successful apprentice.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9am - 4 30pm and Friday 9am - 3pm
- Data input for recruitment software called Adapt from candidates and clients
- Inputting contractor information via Xero
- Managing spreadsheets via Excel
- Supporting data input for system InTime
- Website updates for the organisation
- Answering telephone calls and fielding to relevant people
- General office adminsitration
- Confident with excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn new skills
- Good team player
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Monday - Thursday 9am - 4 30pm, Friday 9am - 3pm
- £7000- £9,000 per annum
- Friendly working environment
- Good holiday allowance
- Excellent progression opportunity
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.