An online flooring retailer who import and distribute flooring throughout the UK and Ireland.
They have over 100 years’ combined experience supplying wooden floors to builders, architects and homeowners.
- Collect and investigate account data and generate financial reports
- Daily use of Sage accounting software
- Update spreadsheets on a daily basis using Microcom packages
- Input invoices
- Reconciling customer accounts and allocating payments
- Maintain complete online filing system to support financial records
- Track and maintain Inventory records
- General Admin duties
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Must be PC literate and able to use Microsoft packages including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Works well within a team and is self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written, verbal and telephone communication skills
- Adopts a methodical and systematic approach to work and time management
- Has good attention to detail and accuracy
- £180 per week
- On site parking
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.