This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a property business based in Girvan. They are looking for an energetic, driven and flexible individual to join their dynamic team. Working in a support role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience from dealing with clients to updating online portals and streamlining business processes. You will do this by using a number of different software applications including a content management system, property management system, Microroft office suite and collaborative technology to share these documents.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career.
- Processing invoices using financial software
- Updating property details using specialised property management software
- Speaking with new clients via telephone to assess initial eligibility
- Reconciling accounts using processing system
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Liaise and update with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors and other professionals
- Additional office support duties as required
- Maintain a knowledge of financial services specifically mortgages and the house buying process.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude towards work
- A willingness to learn
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Takes initiative
- Monday to Friday
- £3.90 - £6.00 p/h
Future Career Progression:
- There is an offer of a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Your salary will be reviewed periodically throughout your apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.