We are looking for an Apprentice who is enthusiastic with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues and empathetic to customer needs and requirements.
The successful candidate will be someone who can blend first rate customer service skills with hands on IT support. Responsibilities will include providing end user workplace support through a mixture or remote tools, telephone assistance and desk side support. Take ownership and management of tickets, including responsibility for the resolution and timely functional escalation within contracted SLAs.
The role is based on Leonardo's site and you will look after approx. 2000 users
Hours of work are between 08:00-16:00 (30 Minutes Lunch Break)
- Ability to work well in a Team
- Demonstrate the ability to methodically work through issues
- Must be able to deal directly with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work within challenging SLA’s
- Structured Training and support that you’ll need to develop an excellent career
- Process knowledge articles and working instructions
- Valuable hands-on expertise
- Comply with Company Procedures.
- Comply with Company Health & Safety Regulations
- Always seen to be helpful when dealing with clients and within the team, and display professionalism and patience when offering advice and support
- Be comfortable completing a certain amount of administration that includes updates in Service Now and AVS
- There may be an occasional requirement to backfill/assist on other local sites.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work towards to deadlines
- Personal confidence and motivation
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management
- Work as part of a team
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in technology and future career in sales.
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:00
- £10,200 per annum rising to £17,000 by the end of Year 2
- A competitive benefits package offered to all employees. You will be working towards building a career with a global and reputable company.
The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future. Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria.
You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.