FDS are looking for a Modern Apprentice who is enthusiastic with a genuine interest in solving peoples IT issues and empathetic to customer needs and requirements to work on site for a customer, working on client site looking after approx. 4000 users.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Working well in a Team
- Methodically work through issues
- Deal directly with clients in a friendly and highly confident manner demonstrating excellent internal and external customer communication skills
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Process knowledge articles and working instructions
- Be helpful when dealing with clients and within the team, and display professionalism and patience when offering advice and support
- Completing a certain amount of administration that includes updates in Service Now and AVS
There may be an occasional requirement to backfill/assist on other local sites.
FDS are looking for:
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to effectively communicate and grasp their future career path and learning
- Someone who is passionate about IT
- Someone who is able to provide clear communicator to effectively support the 4000 users they are assisting onsite.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
8am – 4pm.
Salary boost upon completion of year 1 to £14,625.00 with a permanent starting salary of £18,525.00.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.