An established repair center in East Kilbride looking for a passionate Customer Service apprentice. As a customer service apprentice you will have a range or responsibilities designed to maximise customer satisfaction and to maintain a professional representation of the business. During your apprenticeship you will receive support throughout whilst you work towards your Digital Applications Diploma SCQF level 6.
- Engaging with internal and external customers via email, telephone and face to face
- Defining customer requirements and advising on lead time
- Processing orders, purchase ledgers and completing day to day accounts duties
- Managing social media campaigns through Facebook and Instagram
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented
- Manage customer, stock and inventory database, ensuring accurate information and to inform business decisions.
- High attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment would be desirable but not essential
- Monday - Friday 10am-6pm
- £5.80 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.