We are looking to fill this post with someone who enjoys meeting people and working in a team in a fast-moving Financial Services environment. You will need you to be able to plan and prioritise your workload, work accurately, with attention to detail, good communication and IT skills. Having call centre experience is not essential.
- Processing inbound customer bereavement notification calls with a compassionate and mature approach
- Dealing with email queries fromcustomersand clients whilst ensuring agreed SLA’s and KPI’s are achieved
- Process inbound and outbound correspondence including scanning & attaching documents, ensuring an excellent level of service is consistently delivered, whilst ensuring service levels and key goals are achieved
- Accurate input of data & encryption of files
- Documenting accounts thoroughly with clarity & transparency
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support operations as well as other departments
- Complying with government legislation and guidelines laid down by the FCA/CSA//DBSG/ICO as well as working within strict company guidelines and that of their clients’
- Completion of Business Administration apprenticeship qualification
- Excellent communication – both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- Able to work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Benefits: [*after probationary period is completed]
- Luxurious office environment in a superb location
- 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays
- Reserved secure car parking spaces available
- Comprehensive benefits and discounts package
- Healthcare Scheme*
- Company pension plan
- Life Assurance*
- Cycle2work scheme*
- Full training and support will be provided from our friendly team
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.