Overview:The successful Business Systems Analyst apprentice will play a pivotal role within the global IT team. Theteam are currently responsible for delivery of IT services to approx. 1900 users, across 19 officesworldwide. The role covers a number of delivery areas including Technology, Finance, HR, Payroll andTraining. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work efficiently in apressured team environment with excellent analytical, management and communication skillsand willingness to challenge assumptions.
A key aspect of the role will be to drive the analysis, identification, process improvement andefficiencies across the business – both Front Office and Back Office to ensure maximum benefit.This should include and recognise the potential for the introduction of automation and RPA(robotic process automation) where feasible.
- Requirements gathering, management and communication
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages
- Evaluating and identifying risks
- Gap analysis
- Assist in defining the architecture around any future system integrations orexpanding/improving upon existing
- Assist in transitioning projects into BAU
- Conducting effective interviews and workshops
- Adopt the use of Jira and Confluence on a day to day basis
- From time to time you may be asked to assist in providing guidance and supportaround the wider systems surrounding our core CRM platform and other systems asrequired
- Assist with validating and testing integrations/systems as appropriate
- Assist in undertaking any system administration of our back office systems
Also, you will be required to make occasional travel to London.
Desired skills, experience and personal qualities:
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independentjudgment
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
- Professional image with the ability to form good partner relationships across functions
- Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with focus on outcomes
- Proven track record in Business Analysis
- Exposure to Microsoft Visio advantageous
- Experience of working for a fast-paced organisation
- Stakeholder management (internal/external)
- Proven problem solving ability
- Experience of Project Management/Change Management advantageous
- Experience working on Business Change initiatives across a range of departmentalsystems beneficial
- Excellent presentation skills
- A foundation degree or higher within a related IT subject
- Good communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- Willingness to go above and beyond your responsibilities to ensure tasks arecompleted
- Passionate about data
- Strong work ethic and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Good customer service skills
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
- Structured career development plan within IT.
- Opportunity to grow your IT career within a fast paced global leader.
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.