The best S&OP processes are designed from the ground up; they are designed by working alongside the stakeholders with consideration given to all the varying functional nuances of the business
As a qualified consultant, you will use our innovative supply chain planning solutions to analyse our customer’s needs and develop specific S&OP solutions. You will support the customer throughout the entire implementation schedule, keeping close contact with both new and current customers.
Finally, you will participate in improving and extending our software solutions by providing the product development teams with valuable project input.
IS Business Analyst / Apprentice Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Consultant.
Main responsibilities / Day to Day tasks:
- Analysis and impact assessment
- Data modelling
- Business process modelling
- Presenting Solutions
- Investing and scoping requirements
Desired skills and qualities / personal profile:
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities, [complemented with a university degree, are indispensable in this job]
- You should have a strong affinity with IT, [You will learn to analyse and implement S&OP processes.]
- Be well organised
- Have excellent people and communication skills
- Have good project management skills are a prerequisite for this apprenticeship.
You will work alongside Senior consultants with decades of experience and assist with current projects, whilst learning the necessary skills to manage projects of your own in the future.
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
As well as:
- A degree in Business or in a Business related programme e.g. Finance, Economics, Maths etc.
- Or a non-Business related degree and 6 months’ work experience* in a full time role
- Or a Level 3 qualification and at-least 12 months’ work experience* in a full time role
- Retail jobs - Sales Advisors, Team leaders, Customer Service
- Customer Service across any sector – large or small organisations.
- HR function jobs
- Office Administration/Assistant/Trainee
- Any role that involves working in a team, processing data, face to face and email communications
£12,000 - £13,000 per annum [depending on experience]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.