In this role you will provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to a designated team in accordance with Mastercall’s Policies & Procedures. As this is an apprenticeship post, you may be required to work in areas and departments throughout the organisation to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspectsof administration.
You will have to sign a Learning Contract with a Training Provider and adhere to the agreement.
Main role and duties: The following non-exclusive list of duties, represents the range of tasks which may be required to be undertaken routinely or periodically.
Key responsibilities: [will be to:]
- Deal with internal and external correspondence on a day to day basis
- Support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- Collate information and data and work with it as directed
- Be a flexible and supportive team member
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager
- Answer/deal with enquiries and queries, both face-to-face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- Prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training and educational programmes as and when required
- Adhere to the local and national Health and Safety Regulations and organisational Policies and Procedures
Carry out the following duties, as directed:
- Word processing
- Data input
- Data extraction
- Microsoft Word
- Competent on computer systems
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Once you completes the apprenticeship, you will get an excellent opportunity to pursue career progression.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.