Our main Reception is the focal point of the whole office, it is vital that any client, guest or visitor is given a good impression at all times.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception presentable to a high standard at all times
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Setting up refreshments for external meetings & training courses
- Ordering lunches for external meetings & training courses
- Ordering stationary and office supplies and maintaining stock levels
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Well presented - smart & professional at all times
- Committed to the smooth running of Reception
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Able to work as a small team as well as part of a larger firm
- Efficient & professional
- Well spoken
We are looking for a presentable, well spoken, professional and organised individual who is capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week, 8am-5pm, 35hrs per week
Holidays= 22 plus bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.