Interested in starting your career in Business Administration?
Aalco are looking for a hardworking, polite and professional individual to join their team providing support to the wider team as a Business Admin Apprentice. They are known as the UK's largest independent multi-metals stockholder including aluminum, stainless steel and copper. With offices all over, they are able to supply products up and down the country. Their customers are their number one priority and you will help ensure they receive the very best service possible.
If you think you could be a valuable addition to the team then apply today!
• Answering telephone calls
• Deal with customer enquiries via phone and email
• Stock control
• Booking materials
• Working closely with warehouse and sales teams
• Processing delivery notes
• Processing invoices
• Filing, scanning and photocopying
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
• General office and admin support
Full training will be provided.
• A polite, professional and mature manner
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
• Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude and desire to progress
• Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Monday - Friday 9.00am until 5.30pm
• £9,204 per annum
• Your salary will increase on completion of your apprenticeship in line with NMW
Future Career Progression:
• Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to take on more duties and responsibilities supporting the wider business in a permanent position
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.