Currently seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our Business Support Team.
We are looking for someone who will love and thrive working in our high performing client and candidate centric team.
We are a “down to earth”, open, friendly and family orientated team who work collaboratively to deliver an outstanding experience for our clients whilst enjoying ourselves.
We promote employee well-being, work life balance and personal.
Main role / Responsibilities:
You will work within the Business Support Team to support with the provision of a best in class client and candidate experience.
Duties will be varied, will include but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to Consultants throughout assignment delivery process as required, to include:
- Management of data on the CRM database
- Development and creation of management reports as required
- Preparation and printing of Collingwood documents, e.g. assignment specifications, candidate CV’s, client welcome packs
- General day-to-day office administration, such as answering the telephone, replenishment of office supplies, updating records.
- Arranging meetings and managing electronic diaries.
- Support the consultant team with effective project management of assignments.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Passion for developing your knowledge and skills within a business administration role
- Be ready to play a key part in supporting the business to achieve its objectives.
Our team needs someone who aligns to our values – accountability, integrity, listening and innovation.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following core skills:
- Motivated and resilient
- Action orientated
- Good communicator
- IT proficiency
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates will have 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English.
Someone who has recently completed their further education studies would be beneficial.
Salary:£10,400 per annum.
37.5hrs per day,
Average day – 9am – 5:30pm,
All details will be confirmed with the employer.
- Lots of support will be provided and exposure to different elements of business administration.
- The dress code is smart casual.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.