The company is now recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join and grow with their team.
Main role and responsibilities:
Maintaining & Managing:
- Staff document Analysis / Validity of (Right to Work in UK)
Time and workload:
- To train on managing new and existing customers’ accounts
- Managing people (staff) and managing work-rota; Train to develop your own creative idea amongst the team
Develop the skills and experience essential in managing workload (prioritising duties) consisting of:
- Out Sourcing of candidates in line with job specifications
- Telephone approach and manners as you never know who is at the other end of the telephone.
- Develop the skills of communication with the Clientele
- Managing issues highlighted by clientele that have arisen.
- Managing Legal aspect of recruitment with regards to GDPR
Correspondences (emails / letters):
- Processing staff shifts / Timesheets / and invoicing
- Understanding and ensuring that appropriate database searches are harnessed, actioned, and processed and selecting and shortlisting suitable candidates
- Gaining skills on arranging interviews for candidates and sending out good interview confirmations with essential info.
- Understanding purpose of referrals / references / staff profiling and building up talented pool of staff
- Gathering references from candidates’ referrals.
[This list is not exhaustive]
- Ability to gather and assimilate information and requirements
- Strong communication skills including, verbal, written, listening and presentation, with the ability to work with colleagues of all levels in a professional, courteous and pleasant manner at all times
- An ability to build and maintaining successful internal and external relationships
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£8,400 per annum.
- Benefits include holidays
- Travel paid for to QA workshops during the apprenticeships
- Socials lunches events
- Paid holidays
- Progression plans set for future career
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.