Kier Group is a leading property, residential, construction and services group, which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. With proven expertise in building, civil engineering, support services, public/private house building, property development and structured property financing, Kier is a partner people can trust.
We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through our values that we will leave a lasting legacy.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Let’s shape your world together.
Vacancy Description: (Main responsibilities)
On this apprenticeship you will undertake aBusiness Administrator level 3programme. Whilst undertaking your academic learning you will also be working alongside our experienced teams to learn hands-on, work-based skills.
Key tasks that you will complete in this role include:
- Utilising various IT packages and systems including MS Office
- Maintenance of records and files in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Effective and appropriate communication using a variety of methods
- Planning and organising room bookings, meeting agendas, travel and accommodation bookings and catering requirements
- Assisting in the administration of financial and commercial activities
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and organised
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Committed and hardworking
- Able to work in a collaborative and enthusiastic manner
5 GCSE A*-C grades, including English and Maths.
You can expect access to ongoing support and guidance, as well as the opportunity to participate in wider Kier initiatives by becoming a Shaping Your World ambassador or a Kier Charity Champion.
You can also join in with our regional Balanced Business Networks, sharing best practice and ideas with colleagues on the best ways to make Kier a more inclusive employer.
You may also be eligible to apply for the Kier Bursary. A means-tested bursary to support new apprentices at Kier by providing an annual financial contribution to goods and services that can support you in the workplace. For more information on the bursary, please firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must apply via the employer's website using the below link: