We have made great strides in executing our business strategy. Three years of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates, delivering $857 million of total company revenue in FY19.This profitable growth is a confirmation that we have successfully pivoted to become an enterprise software and services company.With such growth and opportunity you couldn’t consider join us at a more exciting time.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Role / Main responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Enterprise Support Relations Manager and working with Premium Service Managers (PSMs) in EMEA, you will build and maintain relationships with BlackBerry’s top-tier customers
- Deliver an excellent support experience
- Working with BlackBerry’s global Customer Support teams, Engineering, Product Management, Professional Services and Sales.
- In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with a host of exciting challenges to work on, excellent technical resources and tools, and the opportunity to work alongside and be a part of our world class support team.
- Partner with Technical Support, Development Support, Product Management, and Professional Services to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Drive overall customer satisfaction, host regular scheduled calls with customers, preparing an operational dashboard to report on open issues, defects, FERs, etc.
- Report to the Manager, Enterprise Support Relations, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
Classroom based Training:
- Spend time onsite at a QA centre studying a total of five main modules relevant to the Level 3 Business Administration Qualification and your work at BlackBerry.
Using your combination of both experiences, you will then:
- Drive case deflection, using a combination of analytics and reporting, effective communication with BlackBerry Support, Product and Engineering teams, avoiding customer poor upgrade experiences, proactive customer outreach programs, communicating new major issues, and promoting the customer support portal MyAccount.
- Help customers prepare for upgrades by utilizing a customer maintenance record and identifying opportunities where customers will benefit by engaging Professional Services.
- Continual service improvement, identifying solutions that can bring further efficiencies to the PSM team and the CSO Organization.
- Help deliver PSM Salesforce tasks, including external monthly account summaries, quarterly service reviews, and any additional tasks that are assigned to PSMs to action.
- Take point on EMEA Sales escalations, ensuring best practices are followed so blocking customer issues are driven through CSO organization, and manage effective reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have:
- Currently pursuing post-secondary education in a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent written, oral communication, presentation and leadership communication skills in fluent English
- Effective communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- The ability to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
An Absolute Commitment to Equality
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BlackBerry strives to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs. Secure the Enterprise of Things.
Benefits for Employees
- Medical Insurance with BUPA
- Group Personal Pension with Aviva
- Group Life Assurance
- ChildCare Voucher Scheme
- Edenred Eye Care Vouchers
- Blackberry Cycle Scheme
- Blackberry Season Tickets for Travel
- Emergency Travel Assistance with Cigna
Interested in hearing more?
Then we would love to hear from you. Please apply by following the apply process below.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.