The position of a Business Administration Apprentice is critical to the delivery of the business units within Uxbridge which include: Exploration, Business Development, Developments, Finance, HR. Exec, Legal, GEAD, Buzzard etc.
This position will provide admin support across all the business units and work on a rotational basis to provide support.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Organise diaries and travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings both internally and externally
- Organise and attend workshops, events and team building activities
- Prepare presentation material
- Action / respond to incoming post
- Collate, edit and distribute reports and documents
- Screen phone calls
- Prepare and submit expenses
- Cover other Departmental Administrators when required
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent customer service / people skills
- Must be able to work both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel to Aberdeen office required
- Intermediate PC skills required – Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Outlook.
5 GCSE's, grade A* - C. Including Maths and English.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.