As we work with almost every High Street brand, this is a rare opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is looking to join a fast moving and dynamic business that is making a difference to the High Street and the way we shop.
We are incredibly passionate about our work and clients so be ready to tell us why you want to join our incredible team.
- Answer and field calls
- Reception duties
- Arrange travel / visas - looking for the best deals
- Ordering couriers
- Dealing with the post
- Carrying out research
- Organising appointments, meetings and conference calls
- Supporting event marketing & distribution
- Assisting with part time / contractual staff (e.g. Timesheets)
- Attend meetings, write minutes where necessary
- Typing documentation
- Basic Health and Safety record keeping
- Assisting other staff
- Ordering stationary and catering supplies
- Data input, and other administrative duties
Desirable Skills/Personal Qualities:
- Customer focused, conscientious and organised to be able to plan, organise and prioritise a busy workload.
- Good IT skills are essential as you will be using our computerised systems as well as an having excellent grasp of Windows / Microsoft Office applications
- Very good communication skills verbal and written, with the ability to use your own initiative but also know when matters need to be referred to a team leader.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar
- Work towards tight deadlines and service levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner
- ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner
- Must take pride in work
- Must have a positive attitude and be happy to help out in all areas of the business
- Due to the location of the business and the business requirements, you will ideally be able to drive, as you will be undertaking specific tasks that will require you to travel to different locations.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in different situations
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
35hrs per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am - 5pm.
£12,000 per annum.
- Free office drinks / fruit
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Company share scheme
- Company days out
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.