You are the face of IT and will have excellent Customer service skills ensuring that each and every employee is able to perform their roles in the most efficient way possible.
Main Responsibilities: (but not limited)
- Provide strong customer service for internal IT teams as well as Business Partners and employees, working closely with the Server and Networking teams · Keeping asset and change management systems up to date at all times
- Key role in developing corporate standards for desktop computer software and hardware and conducting reviews to ensure compliance to standards
- Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of hardware
- Perform computer management and system administration activities
- Proactive management of open incidents, working with technical support teams to gain the fastest resolution based on incident SLA
- Support of the following Technology: Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, Mac OSX, desktops, laptops, multi-function printers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity
- Daily communication of service business line status
- Ensuring all calls that cannot be resolved are allocated to the relevant support team in a timely manner and resolved
- Updating and writing Knowledge Base entries when new solutions are established
- Raising awareness of regular repeat Incidents
- Raising Problem Records for investigation
- Virus Protection and Updates
- Security Patching
- Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate
- Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Warm, friendly and approachable demeanour striving for top rate customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a want to find and understand the problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Be a self-starter - Be the one pushing the boundaries
Proactive - you can spot problems/challenges before they arise
- Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme.
- £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance.
- Staff Discounts across THG brands.
- Discounted gym memberships for multiple locations in the local area.
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects.
- Salary – Competitive Apprenticeship Package
Desired qualification requirements:
3 GCSE Grade A - C or above, plus English and Maths or equivalent at grade C or above.
Working week: 8:30am -5:30pm.
Salary: £12641.20 rising to £15,000 after 6 months
An opportunity to secure a full time position within the company’s marketing team on successful completion of the apprenticeship
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.