Do you love technology? Are you passionate about IT and want to keep up to date with the latest technologies? We are working with a truly fantastic software client who are looking for a Software Development Apprentice to join their software product testing team.
Our client is a world leading specialist in their field with offices within the UK, US, Hong Kong and Australia working with over 1,500 companies globally supporting some of the worlds largest staffing companies, recruitment firms, job boards and software vendors.
If you want to learn as many different technologies as possible then this is the dream apprenticeship for you.
This is an ever changing role where you will constantly be on the go, challenged and working very hands on with the software products this company develops. The successful apprentice will help the development team to maintain their reputation for high client satisfaction, constantly striving to provide the very best software solutions and services to their client base of very well known brand names.
- Ensuring software is documented and tested
- Participating in problem identification, requirement gathering and solution design.
- Executing, editing and reporting against test cases and scripts
- Performing web testing
- Recording and monitoring defects
- Liaising with the software development team to verify issues that may arise during testing
- Liaising with developers on resolution and re-test
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of each prjects
- Creating and exciting test plans for each product or project.
The apprentice will play an integral part of the development team and be involved at all stages of the product lifespan.Skills and Experience:
A passion for technology and software development is essential for this role.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- £10000, with an increase to £15000 upon completion of the apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.