Ultima are recruiting for a proactive IT support apprentice, with the aptitude for Technology and customer service, who will be able toprovide a friendly, professional and efficient service to each and every customer in line with policies and procedures, ensuring that the customer’s needs are being responded to and escalated in a timely manner.
The main role will be to deliver first class technical support using all tools available to resolve at FPC, striving to improve the team’s knowledge and service levels.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Achieve and maintain personal KPIs and contribute to team SLA’s
- Provide a high-class telephone service and meet call quality expectations
- Utilise in-house ITSM tool to accurately and appropriately record and manage tickets
- Look to drive continuous improvement to team processes and procedures
- Review, improve and share knowledge to enhance existing knowledge base
- Operate efficiently in a team environment
- Work effectively and efficiently under pressure in busy periods
- Exceptional time management and punctual in attendance
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Excellent levels of both written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organise and plan to ensure all deadlines are met
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- An interest in IT is mandatory
- Ability to work to apprenticeship learning timelines i.e. coursework submission
A basic understanding of:
- MS Office Suite, 2013, 2016, 0365
- Ms Office admin
- Google G Suite
- G Suite admin
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
7am - 7pm [all details will be confirmed upon interview]
£18,000 - £25,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive accredited training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with Ultima.
The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised.
The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Other benefits include giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
- Dedicated mentor
- Dress down Fridays
- 21 days annual leave
- Progression onto Level 4
- Full time role
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.