The Company is looking for an Apprentice Operations Assistant.
Working within this highly proficient team, you will provide valuable support that allows the Business to function and support its customers.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Managing office supplies and stock levels
- Working on spreadsheets and documents
- Providing administrative support to the operations, sales and management team
- Working with suppliers to source quotes
- Working with suppliers to place orders
- Keeping track of stock
- Helping to document company processes
- Organisational skills
- An interest in Technology
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as individually
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£1000 one-off bonus for passing driving test – Only available to candidates who pass during the first 12 months employment.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.