You will be working towards the new apprenticeship standard - Information Communication Technician Level 3 - Support Technician.
Location / Home based:
This apprenticeship will be home based:
Socitm Advisory Ltd has always been committed to enabling our staff to work remotely. Over the past 6 years we have grown significantly from a small team of directors to a workforce of nearly 90 permanent staff at all levels of experience which includes graduates who are selected for our “Future Consultant Programme” and apprentices in IT. With the technology available to the business we are able to fully support members of staff with one on one training from managers, group sessions training and mentorship. The training we provide is a mixture of online courses through Udemy, our own material, one on one training and group sessions, all of which have proved to be very effective.
Given all our staff work remotely we invest significant time and energy into the welfare of our staff and ensure everyone feels well connected to the business at all times through a number of initiatives.
- Deploy agreed procedures to promote efficient information flow and communication
- Ensure best practices are being followed from processes that have been set
- Supporting the maturity of tool by acting as a key member of future phases of the tool's implementation
- Ensure bugs and issues are being reported to CRM tools support function to help get resolved
- Owning and maintaining process maps
- Supporting all business functions on their CRM responsibilities
- Supporting delivery leads in creation of projects
- Owning NetSuite Team channel to send out communication to the business around NetSuite changes and updates - As well as picking up queries from the business
- Testing functionality and methodologies
- Administer security access and reset of passwords
- Support with upgrade of functionality
Desired skills and qualities:
- Demonstrate a strong and visible passion and commitment to our organisation, its strategic objectives and cause.
- Be an authentic, resourceful, practical and results orientated individual.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive and growth orientated mind-set that is underpinned with a down to earth attitude.
- Exhibit great inter-personal and relationship building abilities and be comfortable in customer facing scenarios
- Ability to foster and promote a collaborative team environment
- Clear, articulate communicator with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and credibility at senior levels
- Exhibits a clear commitment to own personal and professional development
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- 25 days annual leave
- 4 days a year volunteering days
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full access to thousands of online courses through our learning platform on Udemy
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.