Due to our recent expansion into IT services for businesses & public sectors, we are looking for a technician wanting to take on an apprenticeship - which will involve looking after customer networks, devices, remote & onsite deployment, management, SaaS, IaaS and other enterprise IT technical services.
- Working between the office based in Liphook, Hampshire & customer sites around Hampshire, Surrey & West Sussex
- Taking support & telesales calls, logging & resolve issues both onsite & remotely, managing customer infrastructure remotely and monitoring customer networks to ensure uptime & reliability
- Looking after customer infrastructure, web sites & servers, VOIP systems, Office 365 & Active Directory Systems & other services alike
- Undertake training and industry-related courses that benefit the job role
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Ideally worked with customers/retail before
- Motivated & determined to learn & explorer new IT services
- Good communicator
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Location / travel:
- Ideally, you should be able to commute to our Liphook Branch - which is located 5 minutes from the Liphook train station in the Beaver Industrial Estate
- Transportation to customer sites can be provided, however use of own car will be commissioned for
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.