Cranswick are delighted to offer a ‘Digital & Technology Solutions Professional’ apprenticeship in a Networking Specialism, with an award of a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions and a role as an IT Analyst upon successful completion.
This apprenticeship will offer the opportunity to be part of a project team that plans and delivers IT projects within an ever growing food manufacturing business.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will engage with key stakeholders to further their learning and development, and provide business support in analysing key systems data and reports.
- From the start, you will be involved in several IT projects all within different key areas of the company.
- The candidate will need to understand the business processes so that they can help deliver software solutions that fit the business requirements. This will include setting up equipment whilst implementing the various projects throughout the group.
- You will be required to travel between the various sites on a day to day basis which may include overnight accommodation. [Expenses will be reimbursed in line with company polices.]
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key technology projects and processes
- Train end-users
- Create training documentation
- Maintain project reports
- Develop and enhance solutions to the business that serve to answer a business question
- Support continuing development of solutions in an agile manner
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems
- Deliver training and concise documentation around solutions
- Interrogate system data and create reporting views
In order to be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Strong time management skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
- 3 ‘A’ levels (to include Maths)
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
- Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.