Cranswick are delighted to offer an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship will offer the opportunity to be part of a project team that plans and delivers IT projects within an ever growing food manufacturing business.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will engage with key stakeholders to further their learning and development, and provide business support in analysing key systems data and reports.
- From the start, you will be involved in several IT projects all within different key areas of the company.
- The candidate will need to understand the business processes so that they can help deliver software solutions that fit the business requirements - This will include setting up equipment whilst implementing the various projects throughout the group.
- You will be required to travel between the various sites on a day to day basis which may include overnight accommodation. [Expenses will be reimbursed in line with company polices.]
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key technology projects and processes
- Train end-users
- Create training documentation
- Maintain project reports
- Develop and enhance solutions to the business that serve to answer a business question
- Support continuing development of solutions in an agile manner
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems
- Deliver training and concise documentation around solutions
- Interrogate system data and create reporting views
Desired skills:[In order to be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will possess:]
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Team player, with the ability to self-manage
- Strong time management skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a people person
- 5 GCSE's, grade A-C (including Maths and English)
£15,000 - £18,000 per annum. [depending on experience]
You’ll have the opportunity to gain a role as an IT Analyst upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.