A rising and successful company in Glasgow are looking to continue their growth by bringing in an Apprentice Installations Coordinator. Over the last year, Allinoil have grew in size and they are looking for this to continue. They are TrustMark Registered meaning they are part of the only Government Endorsed Quality Scheme for traders in and around the home. As part of the TrustMark scheme, they demonstrate that they are committed to working to the highest standards and have been recognised for their quality trading practices and customer services.
They are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team and add value to the business from the start. They have won over 50 awards and have had over 800 successful projects with big clients.
If you're looking for a role where your own ambitions for growth are matched by the business then apply to express your interest.
- Organise and plan field operations diaries for all field trades to deliver all Allinoil installations across UK
- Update and maintain customer information on Allinoil Customer Relationship Management (CRM) during and after customer service calls
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding surveys, installations, technical product issues (boilers, gas lines etc), service questions and general customer enquiries
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner, including assistance of customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products
- Communicate with customers about their surveys, installations including any delays, or changes in delivery and update CRM systems
- Learn how to use Allinoil database systems and technology such as Ecosurv to deliver great customer service
- Update and maintain monthly customer services faults and complaints reports for Operations Manager
- Work closely with other Allinoil teams (Surveyors, QA, Submissions, Planning & Installations, Field) to ensure installations are delivered to customer satisfaction and are uploaded successfully onto CRM platforms
- Update customer records and lead providers (via googlesheets)
- Complete appropriate training on all Allinoil systems, processes and industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communicative skills
- Time management skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with willingness to learn new software and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player
- Monday - Friday
- £12,000 Per Annum
Future Career Progression:
A permanent position will be considered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, with a variety of different career progression paths within the business at employer's discretion.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.