Are you looking to build a career in financial services?
Multrees Investor Services have offices in both Edinburgh and London, operating in the financial services sphere. The companies CEO started the business 10 years ago after identifying a gap in the market during the last recession. Since then the business has continued to strive, even taking on an impressive 17 apprentices over the last 6 years through QA.
They are now looking to hire an Apprentice Data Management Analyst to join the Edinburgh team. This individual will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of internal and external client transfers on behalf of Multrees clients. The Transfers team sits within the Settlements team, and within the wider Operations department.
- Matching of In-house systems transactions
- Liaison with External Fund Managers and agreeing trade and settlement
- Liaison with Brokers
- Liaison with clients regarding progress on transfers
- CREST and other markets settlement
- Unit trust re-registration and transfer
- Processing/transfer of certificated holdings
- Cash and stock Reconciliations resolution
- Coordinate and track stock set up and account opening for transfer purposes
- Maintain effective controls to mitigate risk and ensure compliance to required processes and procedures
- Full training will be provided
What do they need from you?
- National 5 Maths Grade B essential, Higher Maths is desirable
- Analytical and accurate in approach.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
The role requires a strong and demonstrable personal alignment to company values:
- Exceeding client expectations – clients are at the heart of our business; we build our business by adding value to theirs.
- Innovation and collaboration – our people understand the value added for clients and think laterally and creatively in applying this knowledge.
- Ownership and accountability – we own the process and are rigorous in ensuring it delivers what our client wants.
- Risk and control – we understand that great client service and robust risk control are complementary and essential.
- Monday- Friday
Future Career Progression:
- Multrees are looking for someone to build a career with the organisation so should you perform well they would hope to offer you a permanent position.
- Salary will be reviewed on completion of your qualification.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.