You will be managed by a senior member of our team of developers, and will be assisting in the development of BI solutions for our clients, as well as many company related tasks including updating our website, developing our time management and billing systems, supporting the delivery of our Project Management tools, developing and maintaining our shared Intranet, and producing new data management tools.
Turn client management information requirements into accurate, well presented reports and dashboards.
- Modifying and creating Business Objectives Reports
- Understanding and interpreting user Specifications
- Producing data providers
- Understanding and modifying basic SQL scripts
- Carefully testing and accuracy checking data lists and aggregations
- Translating Statutory Guidance into measures
- Communicating with Clients
- Careful documentation of all steps of the development process
- Assisting with in house systems developments
- Providing software support to clients and staff as required
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Some proven computer aptitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communications skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage work and meet strict deadlines
- Logical and creative thinking
5 GCSE's total, including A*-B GCSE grade in Maths and English.
You will be given the opportunity to take on a full-time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.