Looking for a passionateAdministration Apprentice.
The successful candidate will complete the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship standard and will be provided time off the job to undertake the necessary training.
- To assist the Exams, Data and SIMS Lead in providing accurate student data to Senior Leaders, Heads of Departments and Teaching staff.
- To help manage the full SIMS administrative software suite modules and all other systems which interface with it.
- To manage jointly with the Exams Data and SIMS Lead and Senior Leaders in formulating and reviewing the Academy’s curriculum and building the school timetable to accommodate flexible and personalised learning.
Main responsibilities:[To support the Exams, Data and SIMS Lead with:]
- Termly data collections, creating and maintaining mark sheets, and producing reports for students
- Providing data analysis to Senior Leadership Team, Heads of Departments following each termly data collection cycle
- Providing data analysis in line with school, local and national needs
- Generating other reports from SIMS, and other data management systems, as requested by staff
- Producing data for school reports and parents evenings
- Supporting the Leadership team in the development, organisation and implementation of the Academy’s curriculum
- Ensuring the learning and teaching provided by faculties form a coordinated, coherent curriculum entitlement for students within financial constraints
- Help in ensuring that the school meets statutory curriculum requirements
- Liaising with the Principal and Senior Leadership Team with regard to viability, staffing implications, resources etc.
- Meeting and discussing regularly with Heads of Department, subject development and option choices to consider how to model any new developments
- Ability to manage own workload effectively and to work collaboratively.
- Excellent general ICT skills including use of Office suite of applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a drive to complete tasks to the required time scales.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands.
- Personal commitment to the Trust’s professional standards and code of conduct.
- A commitment to further training and a willingness to participate in relevant CPD.
- Willingness to consent to apply for an enhanced disclosure DBS check.
A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English.
- Holidays 25 per annum, plus public holidays
- Join local government pension scheme
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.