This role is in the team that provides telephone & email-based support to our software customers. As the Assistant Customer Support Executive you will support the rest of the team with a variety of duties to ensure that our services are delivered to our customers in a helpful & friendly fashion.
- Once you have been trained up you will be speaking to our clients, but you will also be responding to email queries via our helpdesk software.
- You will be setting up brand new systems for our clients; tailoring them to suit each individual company’s needs.
- Doing some simple bug fixes.
- Helping our clients use their new systems for the first time.
- Liaising with other business areas on updates.
- Ad hoc administrative projects such as carrying out checks on existing client systems.
- Working closely with the development team on reporting, resolving and escalating issues.
I hope you can see how you’ll quickly become a crucial part of the team.
- Problem solving skills … if you like to understand how things work & to fix existing problems then you will love this role!
- Highly computer literate, preferably with experience of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- High attention to detail.
- Efficient, fast working and quick thinking.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience working with applications such as helpdesk tools, Customer Relationship Management software (e.g. Salesforce) etc.
- Any coding skills in HTML, CSS or SQL.
Being a driver is required as travelling will be a key part of the role.
- A minimum of five GCSE’s to include Maths & English at level 4-9 or C/4 or above
Yes, we commit to every apprentice that the ultimate aim is to train them to a level where we would want to hire them at the end of their apprenticeship.
The challenge is with you to show us through your hard work and development that you would be the right addition to our team.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.