An Exciting opportunity to begin your career in property with this Apprenticeship. Whilst the role has a wide and varied remit, including document and data administration, attention to detail, right attitude and work ethic are key.
There is clear career progression available with this role and Southside will support you with that.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Business Administration SCQF Level 6.
Assisting the Applications Team with property applications, involving dealing with enquiries, administration and tenant referencing for a rents accounts for Property Managers.
· Helping to create and check tenancy agreements. · Being a front of house point of contact for visitors and callers into the office.
· Assisting with management of online and handwritten submissions. Ensuring accurate data and document management.
· Answering the telephone – taking correct and full details – numbers, names, property numbers and managing general enquiries.
· Processing monthly rental payments. · Communicating with the Property Managers regarding applications in their portfolios.
· Booking in viewings and liaising with viewers throughout day.
· Advising potential tenants about the procedure for conducting virtual and physical viewings and Routine Property Visits where required (keeping in mind health & safety procedures).
· Assisting with Utilities management and notifications.
· Updating company data base.
· Communicating regularly to Tenants and Property Viewers about viewings and property visits.
· Becoming involved in projects which seek to improve the processing of applications. Including improvement of standard forms and templates and the ways we work throughout the office.
· Assisting with the advertising of properties on various letting portals and ensuring information is factually correct.
· Assisting and helping the Lettings and wider SPM team members.
· Following the 8-step SouthSide Referencing Procedure (SRP).
· Ensuring accuracy of information.
· Following timescales with applicants.
Key Skills Required:
* Client focused, professional with the requisite skills to establish and maintain relationships.
* A self-motivated person who can work on their own initiative or in a team whilst achieving stretching targets.
* Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a pressurised environment.
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to manage challenging demands.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Requires strictest attention to detail and accuracy.
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, or 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday - flexibility will be expected with regards to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and colleagues.
37.5 hours per week with 1 Saturday a month, on a rota basis - generally from 8.30am to 1.30pm.
Salary review subject to performance after 3-12 months typically an increase to £11,000 after 3 months, £12,000 after 6 months, £13,000 after 9 months and £14,000 after 12 months.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.