Looking to work for a company that will support and develop your skills? Looking for a business that offers permanent and progression opportunities? Look no further!
We are small family company who are looking for an organised, hardworking and motivated individual to join our busy operations team. We are a reputable plumbing and heating business and are extremely busy, so we are looking for some to get stuck in from day 1!
The office is based in the heart of the West End; accessible by multiple transport links and they are just around the corner from Kelvinhall subway station.
In this varied role, you will develop skills in communication, organisation and customer service as well as completing a Digital Applications Support Modern Apprenticeship SCQF Level 6. This will be delivered by QA Apprenticeships and you will be supported through your qualification by a dedicated assessor.
Sounds interesting? Apply today.
- Systems you will use: - Commusoft - internal CRM system - Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Managing all of the electronic diaries for the engineers using Commusoft and updating when necessary
- Using Communsoft to plan the navigation of all external jobs using your problem solving skills
- Forward planning by creating the weekly jobs on Commusoft
- Live tracking engineers on the Commusoft to forward plan and to update customers
- Using Commusoft to input data, raise invoices and credit controls
- Answering all incoming customer calls, taking general booking and escalating to management if necessary
- Calling customers to update timescales when necessary
- Using Microsoft Outlook to keep all customers up to date, completing any associated administration and keeping the office clean and tidy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Happy to be speaking to customers on the phone
- Good computer and IT skills Problem solver, hard working and motivated person
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn with the ability to follow instructions
- Salary: £9,100 per annum - A salary review is subject to successful completion of Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
- Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm
- A salary boost at the end of the apprenticeship A social and fun working environment Opportunity to achieve company bonus (up to £500) every month
- 28 days holiday
Future Career Progression:
- A permanent opportunity is available after successfully completing the Digital Applications Support Apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.