Interested in administration? Keen to kick start your career? Then we want to hear from you. Everything Hygiene have exciting opportunity for someone to join their team as an administration apprentice.
Your role will be to support the office with the day to day administration requirements as well as assisting in the retail shop. This opportunity is perfect for anyone who wants to start their career in administration as you will have the chance of career progression and further responsibility on completion of your apprenticeship.
- Greeting office visitors and serving refreshments.
- Managing incoming post.
- Photocopying, scanning, and filing all company documents.
- Helping company employees with email correspondence.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Help organise and maintain office common areas.
- Handling incoming calls.
- Assist shop manager with stock and serving customers.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A positive and can do attitude and good work ethic
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity to grow skills and take on extra responsibility
Future Career Progression:
- Opportunity to remain with the company permanently upon the completion of apprenticeship, taking on more responsibility
- Salary will rise upon completion of apprenticeship
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.