Brief overview of the role:
Armstrong Capital Management Limited are looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to work within our established Newcastle offices.
Your role will be to work within the Newcastle city centre office to support the team with our administrative tasks.
We are looking for someone with good organisational skills and a can-do attitude to undertake the following tasks:
- The candidate will be responsible for answering the incoming telephone calls to the office dealing with the call in a polite, professional and helpful manner.
- With support and guidance, the candidate will assist the team in creating standard legal documentation from drafted templates such as, non-disclosure agreements, licence agreements, legal contracts, marketing material etc.
- As well as undertaking general office administration such as filing, archiving, monitoring stationery/ordering stock as necessary. In addition to arranging travel and accommodation for the team, if required.
Face to face:
- The candidate will be responsible for arranging the meeting rooms ahead of scheduled appointments.
- They will be the first point of contact for visitors- the candidate will be responsible for greeting the firm’s clients/visitors in a professional welcoming manner and settling them into the meeting rooms.
- It is essential that the candidate ensures our clients, in office experience is welcoming, professional and an experience to remember.
- The candidate will need to have a good understanding of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Apple Mac computers would be desirable.
- Organisational skills are essential!
- The candidate must also be someone who can take direction from our Team and (with our support and guidance) be able to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Armstrong has a diverse client base from all over the world, it is therefore imperative that the candidate has a firm understanding of what professional appearance means.
- The Team are often reviewing and drafting technical documentation and the office has a generally quiet working environment for that purpose, the candidate would be expected to respect this and work in a similar manner.
A level – A*, A & B’s / GCSEs – 9, 8 & 7.
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 5:00pm,
Friday, - 9:00am - 4:30pm.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.