You will work in the Retail Sales Hunter Team. You will be working as part of a team in a busy office by supporting current customer accounts, raising orders, answering customer queries and creating new accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to experience a variety of tasks within a very exciting company.
- Support outbound to historical customers to raise awareness of service and maintenance
- Contact current customers to inform them of the needs of the equipment to ensure warranty is maintained
- Log data onto a central CRM system used by the sales team
- Answering sales line enquiries and assisting customers in gaining satisfaction with the service provided
- General administration duties when the company requires
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade A-C in any subject
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
37.5 hours per week,
Monday to Friday
Future Prospects and Benefits:
Potential progression opportunities.
Important Information: QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.